Welcome to the online home of FUSE, Families United for Support and Encouragement. At FUSE we provide information, resources and support to Indiana families raising children with special needs. When families first learn that their child has a disability or a special health care need, they often don’t know where to turn. We serve as a handbook that guides families to information and resources that make the challenge of parenting a child with special needs a little easier. We have training sessions, Q&A meetings, and seasonal social functions, so families have a variety of ways to get involved. Families can participate in any of those ways, or they can just receive the newsletter to stay on top of current disability news and information.
Committed to improving the lives of children with special needs and their families through:
- Public Awareness
- Resources and Referrals
- Community Activities
- WE believe that children with special needs are children first.
- WE believe that full participation of children with special needs enriches the community.
- WE believe focusing on the abilities of children with special needs will empower them to achieve their full potential.
- WE believe that families should be empowered to make choices that are best for their family
- WE believe in inclusiveness and diversity.
- WE believe providing support and information to families will enrich the lives of children with special needs.